OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Carolyn and Murry Spector candm at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 11 20:51:54 EST 2003

Like some others, I seem to be a sucker for books in series, or numbered
books, or books that have similar bindings or logos, such as anchor bible,
sentry editions, penguin nature classics, paulist press classics of
spirituality. However, I have never considered EL. Am I missing something
here?

Murry Spector