OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Richard Ugland ugland.1 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:21:16 EST 2003

Sharon has raised a great topic.  ML is primary with me, but I also value
other reprint series such as Viking Portables, Library of America, and
selected Grosset & Dunlap.  Being a sucker for series, I also collect the
Landmark history series from the 1950s and 1960s and the new Penguin Lives
Biographies.  Other than that, William Styron, John Updike, Gore Vidal,
Kurt Vonnegut, and John Irving.

Rich Ugland