OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

Henton,Aaron AHENTON at cerner.com
Thu Dec 11 09:31:46 EST 2003

To add to Sharon's larger topic:  ML is actually my secondary collecting
focus (I have around 100).  Primary focus is Joyce Carol Oates (all titles,
any form first, then replace with 1st ed as found and as can afford - have
about 105 right now).  ML is secondary.  Tertiary is Richard Adams and T. C.
Boyle.  Then there are the 3-8 volume "collections" that are too numerous to
mention... (Christmas fiction, Marx bros....)  An obsession it is...