OT:Just for giggles - how many EL collectors?

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Thu Dec 11 00:20:16 EST 2003

This series of books are not conducive for collecting,they are far too
bland  and Scholarly. If you think a B&L is hard to acquire with a
DJ,Try and find a 1906 EL with one!!!  Most all people who buy EL's  buy
them for content,not for first editions or dust jackets,or whatever..

My EL's  far out-sell my ML books as most titles are long OP,few ML
titles are OP.
Also,John K. and I have had this field to ourselves for some time now,we
would not appreciate novice  collectors driving prices out of our
range....and furthermore,you don't have the room for both EL & ML
books!!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY