Impact of Toledano Guide on ML Collecting

Rob Perrilleon rperrilleon at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:48:41 EST 2003

I'm sure an EL price guide will raise awareness, but you'll also need Scot's
twin to build a site.

That's what got me going - I was buying a few books to read, the dealer
pointed out that I had an ML and an EL.  I didn't know what he was talking
about, but got home and googled both.  I got Scott's page for Modern
Library, and a bunch of Amazon listings for Everyman's. Almost a year later,
that's still the only EL I own.  I only learned about the guide from
dogeared.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

PS - You can't have Scot, he's ours!

Rob Perrilleon