Impact of Toledano Guide on ML Collecting

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Dec 2 17:16:23 EST 2003

I likely wouldn't have gotten so far into collecting if it weren't
for the guide.

I have an accumulation of around 50 Everyman volumes including the
paperback version of the Everyman catalog, but it's the lack of a
Toledano-style guide that has stopped me from pursuing that hobby.
(I just love numbered volumes.)

"I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't
wander forty years in the desert after getting chased
out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or been
persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so
get off it and make your damn life work. "
                                                -Anonymous