New Dogeared Page: Illustrateds gathered together

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Dec 2 16:04:52 EST 2003

Folks,

I got bored again. Here's a display of all the examples of the
illustrated editions in the Dogeared dust jacket database:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/illustrated.html

Housing sales have totally stopped for me, probably until after New
Years. (That'll be me at the highway on-ramp with the "Will Work For
Listings" sign.) I just scored a scanner from an unsuspecting geek
neighbor: Expect new and innovative additions to Dogeared as I
continue to bury my anxiety in makework projects.

Can a display collection of all the paperbacks be far behind? let's hope so.

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers