Butterfield 8 first

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Dec 1 12:48:19 EST 2003

I don't know where the 1952 date comes from.  I've seen it
in the Bantam
paperback and also Bruccoli's O'Hara bibliography.  It
probably comes from
the ML Paperback edition of Butterfield 8--but that was 1957
not 1952.
Maybe somebody along the line misread the 7 for a 2.

Fall 1961 is correct date for the regular ML.

Barry