mod libs are infections....

Matthew Buckingham mdbuckingham at msn.com
Mon Aug 25 01:17:05 EDT 2003

You're feeling remorse for walking away from some '50s Hardys? HA! Don't worry: you should encounter dozens more in your collecting career. How about these for books I let get away:

- A Dali Illustrated Quixote for 8 bucks because it had a small crack in the acetate. (It only took me about 8 years and 80 bucks to find a better one.)

- A pristine 1st in DJ of Wilderness by Rockwell Kent because the bookstore wanted 40 bucks for it (cheap!). (I have yet to find one near as good for twice the price.)