357.1

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Aug 12 20:49:51 EDT 2003

At 4:55 PM -0500 8/12/03, <jpete9530 at msn.com> wrote:
>  I wonder if the reverse of the above was ever true, where the dj
>was changed before the first printing of a volume was exhausted?
>For example, when inflation was in high gear and the list price
>needed changing.  If so, would the copy with the 2nd cover still be
>considered a first?

You could certainly have a first printing of the book with a later
printing of the dust jacket. But Collectors of the One True
Spirit(hereinafter COTS) would settle only for a first printing of
the book in the first printing of the DJ.

--
Scot Kamins, ABR
Specializing in Brokerage Services for Home Buyers