357.1

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Tue Aug 12 15:48:03 EDT 2003

Gordon Neavill wrote:

> Not just Kent endpapers, but gray Kent endpapers, not the tan Kent endpapers
> that began to be used in fall 1966.
>
> Barry

You know you are dealing with a bunch of true collectors
when four posts discussing a ML title mention only the
Toledano Guide number.

One more distinction of note with this title is the dust
jacket: the running guy logo changed and the later
printing (printings?) has the stylized guy:

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/uAuthors/UpdikeJackets.html

jk

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/