357.1

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 09:34:48 EDT 2003

The previous emailer is correct. Kent endpapers and the $2.45 price are
necessary for the first status. Look also at the listing of ML Giants at the end of
the book. G93 Parodies should NOT be listed. If Parodies is listed, the book
is a later edition. However, during the 1960s, the DJ was not always changed.
Thus, it is possible to get the first issue DJ on a later edition book.
However, in this case, it must show at least the $2.45 price to be confirmed as a
first DJ.
Pete

<< I have one with Kent end-papers.  Price is $2.45

 John Peterson