1st ML, (was 1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Apr 26 02:15:51 EDT 2003

At 1:56 AM -0400 4/26/03, Ed J. Lukanuski wrote:

>The biggie ML in college was James Joyce Ulysses. I still have the
>copy with its torn cover and on occassion we will relive a day in
>Dublin.

Wait ... did you actually UNDERSTAND that book?

I remember attending seminars on Ulysses at Robert Anton Wilson's
apartment in San Francisco while I was studying for my Ph.D. There
were six of us. He and maybe two other people (Sam Bassett & Dean
Gengle for those of you who might recognize the names of these
incredible polymaths) understood the thing; I didn't - and still
don't - have a clue.

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)
"I Listen."