1st ML, (was 1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers)

Henton,Aaron AHENTON at cerner.com
Wed Apr 23 13:35:25 EDT 2003

As the co-worker so delightfully referred to, I feel compelled to respond.
My 1st ML was dos Passos' USA Trilogy, but that was before I was aware of
Modern Library.  I think the first title in my 'collection' was Poe's Poems
and Prose.  I'm now up to 90 titles, a mere drop in the bucket compared to
some, way more than I'll ever need according to the non-collector members of
my family.  I collect ML because I love the titles, the quality of the
books, the size of the books, and the exhilaration of discovering a new and
exciting title.  It's also handy because I have about half of my teenagers'
recommended reading list for school already in the house.

Aaron Henton
Kansas City, MO