1st ML, (was 1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Apr 23 13:29:12 EDT 2003

At 10:31 AM -0400 4/23/03, Sharon Biederman wrote:
>    This is a great thread.  My first ML was a copy of The Complete
>Writings of Thucydides, purchased in a used bookstore.  At that time I had
>no idea the books came with dust jackets.

I can't remember my first ML, but I do remember the ML that started
my collection - it was Varieties of Religious Experience purchased in
Henry's San Francisco store ten years ago when I was researching the
history of Alcoholics Anonymous.

I have it chronicled on Dogeared in my article for beginners:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/gettingStarted.html

(Scroll down to "How I got started")

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)