1st ML, (was 1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers)

murry and carolyn spector candm at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 23 12:14:37 EDT 2003

My first MLs were The Tale of Gengi and The Plays of Strindberg, both of
which I needed for college classes, and both of which I read on the terrace
outside the student union at the University of Wisconsin. Both were firsts.
Amazingly, I managed to hang on to the Tale of Gengi all these years, though
I still wish I had the Strindberg. Haven't seen one since then.

Murry