1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:13:41 EDT 2003

Emanuel Brown wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>
>>I have never sold a copy of,Of Human Bondage AND have about 10 copies in
>>stock.
>
> 	I'm amazed to hear this! The first ML I ever bought was that title

That was my first ML also - back in Madison WI.  Bought
to read (and it was read on the UW Union Terrace overlooking
Lake Monona).  After that, I would try and get the ML ed
of any 'classic' I wanted to read because the small hardcover
format was much easier to read than paperbacks or big hardcovers.

jk