Where have all the buckrams gone? MORE ITEMS for JBK

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Tue Apr 22 09:14:07 EDT 2003

JB,

It seems my enthusiasm for the Buckram project is exceeded only my
carelessness.  Please make the following adjustments:

1.  My copy of Flaubert's Madame Bovary includes the Steegmuller intro &
trans, making it 28.3, not 28.2.

2.  I also have a copy of G017.1, Poems and Plays of Robert Browning.

3.  Because of a prominent crescent on the cover left by what I am sure was
a deluxe sized coffee cup, I passed on a copy of G031.2, Famous Science
Fiction Stories.  It was definitely at the Book Trader in Phil. last year.
When I revisited the store it was gone.

Sorry about the carelessness.

John Wolansky