1933 ML Top Ten Best Sellers

Emanuel Brown epbrown01 at att.net
Mon Apr 21 18:50:57 EDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:49:18 -0700 (PDT), GOODBOOKS at webtv.net (JOSEPH
HILL) wrote:
>The others are ok but---#1 on their list?
>I have never sold a copy of,Of Human Bondage AND have about 10 copies in
>stock. Perhaps,if they re-run the movie (4 Stars) I could sell a copy.
>(L. Howard & B. Davis were a great pair) When one looks at the so-called
>acting of today. Sorry,I forgot this is a ML page...

	I'm amazed to hear this! The first ML I ever bought was that title
- it is, imo, the best edition of the book available, both in format
and portability. I'm a big Maugham fan and I like my ML much more than
the modern editions of this book.
	As for the film, it was on Channel 11 in Chicago this weekend, but
I missed it...
	Emanuel
--
Portable Computing FAQ - http://home.att.net/~epbrown01