Where have all the buckrams gone?

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Tue Apr 15 21:43:46 EDT 2003

Where have all the buckrams gone?i dont know why they are scarce, but they
are
i only have 10 or 12, and i never pass on an opportunity
the only thing i can figure is that they are still in libraries, or that
libraries discarded them, because of use
for our historians out there, were buckrams ever popular or a big seller for
the mod lib,; how long did bennett keep them going?
jw