Where have all the buckrams gone?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Apr 15 18:38:56 EDT 2003

Folks,

Lately I've been focusing on collecting buckrams. But I'm having a
heck of a time locating any. All together, I own fewer than 40 -
that's less than 10% of the buckrams known to exist!!!

A few of you have been kind enough to point out buckrams to me when
you see them appear on eBay, and in a few cases I've been able to
snag them. Others have made me aware when they have one to sell, and
I'm grateful to you all for these leads. But they are some SCARCE
puppies!

Anybody have ideas why this is so?

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)