Bookstores in Boston

Ed Brodzinsky ed at atelierbooks.com
Tue Apr 15 14:33:11 EDT 2003

    Per capita, there are probably more good bookstores in the
Boston/Cambridge area than anywhere in this country.  And from the
recommendations you've had so far from this list, I'm sure you've been able
to begin putting together a good working list for yourself.

    One of my favorites, that you may not have found yet is Rodney's on Mass
Avenue in Central Square, Cambridge.  It's a large, well lit, and well
organized shop that, as I recall, seemed to have many ML titles in pretty
nice condition.

    As far as western Mass is concerned, Amherst and Northampton have a
number of good out-of-print shops.  If you have the time and inclination to
drive a bit further north on I-91 there is a very nice multi-dealer shop in
Whately.  And just about a half mile from the Whately co-op is another good
shop called Troubadour Books.

    Enjoy your trip,

    Ed Brodzinsky
    Atelier Books