Counting MLs (was Re: Mystery hardcover ML DJs)

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Tue Apr 8 16:25:20 EDT 2003

i have not counted, but think 871 sounds a little low
my ml goal when i started was to have a copy of each title
by toledano, i am 88 away from that; but not all are in dj
several of the pre 40, and specifically, pre 30 are without dj
in addition, there are giants , illustrateds, and paperbacks;
even with fricking ebay and alibris, it is difficult
jw