Mystery hardcover ML DJs

Jimmy Williamson jwslaw at jimmywilliamson.com
Sun Apr 6 22:35:35 EDT 2003

i dont know whether to be totally impressed by the fact that he only lacks
162,
or depressed that , after so much work, he still lacks 162;
but, john can now answer a question i have wanted answered since i started
collecting, and naively believed that there were 396 books.
namely, how many are there?  total?
jw