Henry's talk

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Mon Sep 30 22:52:24 EDT 2002

"Had by his friends"
I have been a friend of his for some years.
I sold him some of his first ML books @$3.00 each...Who had who here?
You are missing the point . The object is to boost the Modern Library.
For example,I find little value in "The Modern Library Collector" (even
find the print hard to read) but I take it anyway,just to boost the ML.
Also,the talk was given to non-ML collectors. True,Henry may have spent
20 Min. on the 65 cent DJ but I doubt that this is what they wanted.
One note about the price guide-
Most book dealers hate it and find it very hard to use. Collectors on
the other hand love it and find it easy to use
Sorry,I will just go on fluffing Henry up and all others who wave the ML
flag.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS