Henry's talk was great!

Sam Ockman ockman at penguincomputing.com
Wed Sep 25 23:26:10 EDT 2002

By the way I have seven...yes, seven full colored beatiful postcards
announcing Henry's talk.  They are perhaps the most important Modern
Library ephemera of the twenty-first century.  I'll hold onto them for
a few years, wait until they become scarce and then auction them off
on ebay :)

Of course, if anyone wants to trade any buckrams for one, let me know!
(Never hurts to try, right?...)

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Ockman, Chairman and CEO
Tel:  415-358-2600   Fax:  415-896-6742   Toll Free:  888-PENGUIN