Camille

Chiara1576 at aol.com Chiara1576 at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 09:38:06 EDT 2002

Hello all -
I am seeking editions of Camille by Alexandre Dumas - I know that Modern
Library printed it but I can't figure out the available variations in binding
and dustjackts.  I have one with no dust jacket, red and black cloth boards
with gold lettering, and I found pictures of two dust jackets on
dogeared.com.  So I don't know if the copy I have originally had a dust
jacket and if so, which one... From what I've found on ABE.com, the edition
number is 69 or sometimes it is noted as 69, 2.
 This and any other information you might have about printings of Camille by
Modern Library would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the great tips I already got from the site - I may be about to
become a Modern Library collector, too!