DEATH OF IVAN

John M. Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Tue Sep 17 08:42:00 EDT 2002

I have a copy of Tolstoy, Death of Ivan ILYITCH, spine 1 C5, so it looks like Andes is incorrect.  I recently picked up a copy of 68.1, The Belfry by Sinclair with catalogue 5 in a #2 cover.  Notice it is the next number from Thais, even though the Thais book is listed as coming five years late.  Looks like ML using up stock and mixing covers and "guts" as supplies dictate.

John Wolansky