(no subject)

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 13:15:47 EDT 2002

Gordon, It has been a while since I last asked you about the existance of a
paticular binding .  You have always been very helpful so I am asking for
help again.  The Price Guide lists as 1st Edition for #64.1  Tolstoy, Death
of Ivan ILYITCH, spine 1 C5, but Andes book seems to indicate spine #2.  Also
the listing for # 67.1 France, THAIS,spine #2 yet Andes book seems to
indicate binding #3..

I have copies that fit the 1st edition discriptions of Andes, and would stop
the useless search for the first editions indicated in the PRICE GUIDE, if
you confirmed this conclusion .

Looking forward to learning what you have found.  Best regards   Dave Menkin