Satterfield in stock at Amazon

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Nov 22 17:21:37 EST 2002

Folks,

If you haven't exhausted Joe Hill's supply of Jay's book, The World's
Best Books: Taste, Culture, and the Modern Library (Studies in Print
Culture),it's in stock at Amazon. My copy (pre-ordered months ago)
just arrived. About 18 months ago I read an earlier version of what
was to become the MS for this book - it was Jay's doctoral
dissertation. Based on that alone, I knew the book would be great.
Unless you're just a list-checker, you'll want to read this book.

BLATANT COMMERCIAL MESSAGE: To support Dogeared, please link to
Amazon and make your book purchases through Pavilion City:

http://www.pavilioncity.com/Pavilions/books.html

Portland Oregon Real Estate Broker
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)
"I Listen."