Joe Re: GREEN MANSIONS

John M. Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Fri Nov 22 09:15:07 EST 2002

I have two copies each in the slipcase and acetate.  The books appear to be
the same.  Pagination, title page, illustrations, etc. are the same.  The
only difference I noticed is one of the jacketed books has a  green spine
while the other three have yellow.  It is not due to the sun, it appears to
be the initial issue.  I doubt someone could tell without the covering, but
this board brings a new surprise regularly.  The only illustrated
differences I
noticed are those Henry identified in his guide (i.e. black & white Vs color
illus.).

John Wolansky