B and L Dust jackets

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 09:24:42 EST 2002

I can confirm that I have a number of cream colored Boni and Liveright dust jackets where the end flaps of the DJ are also cream colored. Presumably, if all B and L jackets had a bluish tinge, then these end flaps, protected as they were, would also be blue. I also have a number of "bluish" B and L jackets where all parts of the DJ are blue. I'm guessing that the DJs were issued in cream, blue and possibly "greenish" colors, but I have no proof of that.
Pete