DJ Project: October/November Additions

scot kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Nov 18 00:31:43 EST 2002

> I'm the one who contributed the new Flaubert dust jacket.  I was thrilled to
> hear that it was from a gift set!  Unfortunately, it's not true. [dang!]

But that little squigley at the vase of the front!!!! [sob]>

> I hope this info helps place this particular dj design, assuming that the dj
> and book are an original match.

Is there a catalog at the back of the book? Use the chart at:
http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/indentifyDate.html
to see if the book and DJ match. (The DJ sounds like it's definitely 1929.)
If it has Dostoyevsky, Brothers Karamazov but does NOT have Hemingway, The
Sun Also Rises, then it's a match all right for a 1929 book.

But weren't the gift sets also 1929?

S c o t   K a m i n s
--
P D X ' s   F r i e n d l i e s t   H o m e   B r o k e r
" I   L i s t e n "