Reference works

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Sat Nov 16 09:58:20 EST 2002

JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> By the by,I am not saying this because I have copies for sale but I
> believe the Satterfield book must become a ML collectable as the print
> run was only 973!!

A typical print run for an academic book, the
majority of which are purchased by libraries.
This could make it even more collectable, as
relatively few copies survive with DJs and
without library markings.

By the way, I ordered a copy from Amazon a bit
late and they were out of stock!  They got more,
and I now have a copy.  Maybe it will be reprinted
if the ML collectors buy enough copies.

JK