Reference works

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Thu Nov 14 23:12:19 EST 2002

He ran a front page ad in,AB Bookman's Weekly,offering to purchase all
ML books known,with or with out DJ's. Thus,the problem with his book,as
the copies w/o dj's he bought,gave him little information that he
needed. ..therefore,gasping holes in his work. Nevertheless,a good
effort made on his part in those dark ages of ML collecting..
Also,if you have a F/F copy,it is worth over $100. as a ML collectable.
By the by,I am not saying this because I have copies for sale but I
believe the Satterfield book must become a ML collectable as the print
run was only 973!!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS