Another question about the Price Guide

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Nov 14 10:50:48 EST 2002

     A couple of years ago Scot and I both found copies of Point
Counterpoint with a type "d" style for the back of the dust jacket.
These DJs listed 268 titles and were clearly from 1939, yet they were
appearing in the "d" style that had been abandoned several years earlier.
It's important to remember that the publishers did not envision ML
collectors who would be particular about dating various printings
precisely.

                              Sharon