Technical Question on ML Price Guide

Ron Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 12:27:05 EST 2002

I probably should know this.  I've been steadily learning to use the Price
Guide, but something stumped me yesterday.  Please excuse me if this is too
obvious, but a bit of help would be appreciated.

For G89.1 "Great Classical Myths" the Guide Identifies the first edition in
the "Comment" column as "dj Gg w/o #" - the copy I have seems to fit the one
other criteria (Spn G6), and the dust jacket is Gg, but I don't understand
the "w/o #" part.  Can someone explain what is probably something obvious
I'm missing.

Thanks.

Ron Thoman
rgthoman at earthlink.net