B&L and B&L lookalikes

david medsker dsmedsker at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 20:06:57 EST 2002

ohmygoodness!!! another ML virgin with a question even the likes of I can
answer. I'm soooo excited!!!

Leatherette bindings were used from the ML inception in 1917 til 1929 when
they shifted to balloon cloth over stiff boards. The B&L name was dropped
after 1925. for more info, here's a helpful link to getting started

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/TextToHtml?t=feature+story&h=x&f=cc/features/modernlibrary.htm

and of course check out www.dogeared.com

and welcome to the club steve, but be a pal and don't drive the prices up
much more.

faithfully,
david medsker