eBay question

Joe Singleton joesingleton10 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 5 15:45:47 EST 2002

WHOOOOA!  I just was enlightened (after counting 'em up in the guide)to the
fact that there are 1,115 titles in all.  I knew there were reissued
numbers, but not that many (I was thinking 500 or so)  I take back what I
said about a full collection (all titles).

Just curiously, what are some of the all time "hard-to-find" MLs, or
rarities?

Joe Singleton