eBay question

david medsker dsmedsker at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:28:44 EST 2002

Don Ramsey, my heartfelt "amen" to you. May I point out that rents in the
Idaho panhandle are very low and it would be nice to have a book dealer that
didn't reply, "Library books are throughout the store, just look for the
stamps on the inside cover and the ages are various, what do you mean by
modern?"

I DO enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Otherwise I'd give a standing order for
my B&L w/DJ dreams to Henry and Joe in the Bay Area and start writing checks
till I ran out of paper.

The most exciting, readable posts concern hunting and discovering of the
rare and exotic ML. After that would have to be the content. What a thrill
to discover a writer like Crane, never having heard of him till ML. And with
all the new buzz about Ayn Rand and evil-CEOs, why was she never included in
ML? Although foriegn born, wasn't she an American when her works came out?
I'm sure she was contracted with another publisher, but her works must be
available now.

There, Don. More rambling. Come to Coeur d'Alene. You like it/it likes you.
your friend in interest,
david medsker