eBay question

david medsker dsmedsker at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 23:11:33 EST 2002

MY EBAY PURCHASING SECRET EXPOSED!!! (Ebay hates this cd and doesn't even
want you to buy it)(insert picture of bikini clad model here)

The books I buy come from modern library searches in the description field,
not the title field. ML collectors who bid a book's price up are sometimes
lazy and don't read all of the listings, leaving a bargain here and there. I
picked up Hudson's Green Mansions (Illustrated Modern Library) in good
condition sans DJ for 99 cents for instance. I've seen them for ten times
that when ML is stated in the title of the auction.

Thanks for all the valuable input I've seen here, MLibbers! (Such a silly
name for such a great group of selfless collectors, almost as bad as
trekkies, but not as bad as trekkers)