Question re: ebay

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 18:58:46 EST 2002

In a message dated 11/3/02 5:43:21 PM Central Standard Time,
kamins at dogeared.com writes:

<< > I have a question about ebay listings; perhaps someone can help explain
 > this disparity. I put about 10 books on ebay yesterday. If you type in
 > "modern library" in the search function(and nothing else), they immediately
 > appear with other ML listings. No surprise there. However, if you also
 > check the box that says "check titles and descriptions", they cannot be
 > found. In fact, on my computer, if you check this box, there are no Modern
 > Library books shown after November 1. This is obviously incorrect. Is it my
 > computer or an ebay programming problem or am I messing up somehow?
 > Pete

 It would be helpful if you provided the titles of at least two of your
 listings. That wy we could see if they show up.

 Portland's Newest Real Estate Agent
 "I Listen - I'm Too New Not To!"
 +1 (503) 997-0199      cell
 +1 (503) 731-5899      home

Yes, I have about eight Giant firsts listed- Farrell- USA, Dostoyevsky- The
Idiot, Flowering of New England, etc., plus Red Star Over China in DJ.
Pete