Question re: ebay

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 17:08:45 EST 2002

I have a question about ebay listings; perhaps someone can help explain this disparity. I put about 10 books on ebay yesterday. If you type in "modern library" in the search function(and nothing else), they immediately appear with other ML listings. No surprise there. However, if you also check the box that says "check titles and descriptions", they cannot be found. In fact, on my computer, if you check this box, there are no Modern Library books shown after November 1. This is obviously incorrect. Is it my computer or an ebay programming problem or am I messing up somehow?
Pete