Question re: Buckram bindings

John M. Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Sun Nov 3 08:22:34 EST 2002

I have three that are as you describe.  I was delighted when I found the
first one, presumed it was a manufacturing mistake,  and wondered if I found
a rarity.  Then I found a second and a third.  Considering the other
manufacturing "bloopers" I found (some pages bound upside down, duplicate
endpapers, Aristotle Rhetoric cover on a Lord Jim book), all of which have
been mentioned in Henry's book or by modlib posters on this site, I doubt we
have anything special.

John Wolansky