Question re: Buckram bindings

William Ingles wringles at soli.inav.net
Sat Nov 2 23:12:10 EST 2002

Gold colophons on spine and front?

This might be of some interest to you:

colophon

colophon (kòl´e-fòn´, -fen) noun
1. An inscription placed usually at the end of a book, giving facts about
its publication.
2. A publisher's emblem or trademark placed usually on the title page of a
book.

Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Third Edition  © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version
licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in
accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.