ML Bookcase

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Sun May 26 17:05:10 EDT 2002

While we are on the subject;about seven years ago a bookstore gave me a
large package. When I got it home,I found it to be a ML  75th
anniversary cardboard bookcase that I put together myself. It has a
large Kent logo on the top,below that three shelves for books,below that
the base with the logo again and printed,>Modern Library 75th
Anniversary.. On each side we have a pocket with  4 page anniversary
folders,
titled"Modern Library 75th Anniversary-75 Years Of Classical Publishing"
Anyone who would like a folder (I have a extra dozen) just forward legal
SASE and I will forward it to you.
Joe Hill
312 Turquoise  Drive
Hercules,CA 94547
The case being cardboard will be a big ML collectable in 75 more
years,but I doubt that I shall be around to cash in on it..

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS