This answer knocked me over

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Fri May 24 16:28:36 EDT 2002

A little help;
     Toledano lists the BC Edition in his,Modern Library First Editions
Quick dj Guide,(a plug for you Henry) worth having in your reference
library.
If you do have a ML copy of the BC edition,you will note the difference
right off,no price shown on DJ,binding and paper of poor quality,color
of binding jet black...etc  I have a F/VG copy for sale at $15.00 (can I
do that Scott?)
So,when I picked up a second copy to sell,I asked Henry if their was a
regular edition? His answer,not only a regular edition but also,a large
print edition!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS