Dogeared hits the Bigtime

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Thu Mar 21 11:21:11 EST 2002

Hi Modlibbers,

Just got my Random House/Modern Library junk email
newsletter for March and it has this tidbit in it:

********************

In Modern Library’s 75 years we have published wonderful classics, and
paired them with beautifully crafted books and covers.  If you are a
Modern Library vintage collector always in search of these rare finds,
visit www.dogeared.com for great tips, information, articles, and
book-dealer information.

I guess this is a good thing!

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/