The Royal Tenenbaums and ML

GrmChiTown at aol.com GrmChiTown at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 10:30:23 EST 2002

Hello, all.

Over the weekend I saw the movie "The Royal Tenenbaums."   I was pleasantly
surprised to see Modern Library books prominently featured in several scenes.

It wasn't clear to me whether the ML books were real ones or made-up ones
created for the movie.  The movie featured some older hardbacks with rather
beat-up dust jackets which made them look like the real thing.  Other scenes,
however, showed ML paperbacks which I think were fabricated for the plot of
the movie.

Anyway, it was enjoyable to see.  Anyone know of any other movies which
showed Modern Library books?

Gordon