Ebay and Modern Library

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 12:45:39 EST 2002

In a message dated 3/11/02 5:12:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dsmedsker at hotmail.com writes:

> I purchased two leatherettes, items 1517418358 and 1517935250 from
> bohemian*doc (duobservare at hotmail.com). He stated that they were first
> editions (not just by copyright date) and gave great evaluations of both
> books. They came as described except neither are first editions. After
> several polite interactions, he has refused to make the purchase right
> because in his mind they are first editions. (an easy mistake in my
> opinion).
>
> Suggest you give this person a damning  reference on ebay: (1) that he
miscribes books, (2)  that he is not humble enough to recognise errors when
he has made them after they are pointed out to him.

Henry at Books etc
<A HREF="http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-zshop/S2UJ2VG921GMXP/107-4701874-7344539">Books etc</A>
PMB 395,
298 4th Avenue,